Every movement has its slogans; some are intended to be funny, and others prove a point. Vegetarians consider their food choices to be a lifestyle and a moral decision. These slogans can help educate and convert more people to this type of lifestyle.
Having a sense of humor about something as serious as the food you put into your body can help lighten a mood and stay in a person’s mind.
- Hug a vegetarian, save a cow.
- Animals love vegetarians. Plants fear them.
- I love animals. Just not on my plate.
- Kick your meat to the curb.
- Vegetarians know side dishes are your friends!
- The only type of animal vegetarians eat is crackers.
- I am kind to all living creatures. Just not plants.
- There’s no such thing as “Mad carrot disease.”
Many people have questions about the vegetarian lifestyle. Why would someone want to be a vegetarian? What are the advantages? These slogans help teach others about food choices.
- Vegetarians live longer to love longer.
- I hug animals. I don’t grill them.
- Vegetarians save trees by not eating meat.
- Save the earth. Eat plants.
- Want more money in your pocket? Don’t put meat on your plate!
- The only roasted food I eat is coffee.
Since many vegetarians feel it is immoral to eat animals or animal products, these slogans help get this point across.
- A nation can be judged by how it treats creatures without a voice.
- All animals have feelings.
- You are what you eat. Don’t eat the dead.
- If you had to kill the pig yourself, you’d eat tofu.
- Tofu doesn’t scream when you grill it.
- I shoot animals with a camera.
A slogan that makes a promise is memorable because some lifestyles require certain types of commitment.
- I don’t eat anything with eyelashes.
- My plate is humane.
- Where’s the beef? Not on my plate!
- Nothing with a face will be on my plate.
- Got vegetables?
- I’m kind to animals.
A metaphor can hep put an image into someone’s mind. It is relevant to the issue at hand, and can leave a lasting impression.
- Vegetarians eat the good life.
- Vegetarian food is comfort food for your mind.
- Don’t eat anything that casts a shadow.
- There’s no blood on my plate.
- Teach kids to love animals, not eat them.
These catchy phrases can really stick in your mind. They are also funny, which can soften the seriousness of a message.
- Animals have souls. Don’t put them in your bowls.
- Want to be petite? Don’t eat meat!
- Forks over knives will save lots of lives.
- Plants bless us; meat messes us.
- Quicken your pace don’t eat anything with a face.
- A carrot a day keeps the doctor away.
Pick the Slogan for the Occasion
Learn these slogans and keep them handy for your next conversation with a non-vegetarian. Use them to lighten the mood. They may create your next convert!
© 2022 LoveToKnow Media. All rights reserved.